Jump to navigation

Commercial Property

from Barger Insurance Group

Most businesses need some form of commercial property insurance. This coverage can include protection of a brick-and-mortar location as well as coverage of inventory, business personal property, office equipment and more. The extent of the coverage your business needs depends on factors such as the size and scope of your business. Whether you are opening a brand-new company or need to protect the assets of an established business, the experienced professionals at Barger Insurance Group can help you find the right protection for your commercial property.

Insurance for Commercial Buildings

In choosing insurance for commercial buildings, business owners need to carefully consider coverage options and limits. A policy should provide enough coverage to pay for replacement costs and repairs in the event of a serious disaster. Our risk-management experts will work closely with you in determining adequate coverage amounts, and we also recommend appraisal from a third-party. If you have not reviewed your existing commercial building coverage in the past 18 months, call today to learn more.

Business Personal Property Coverage

From furniture and fixtures to equipment and inventory, your business owns a lot of property that is integral to getting the job done. With the right business personal property coverage you can protect against losses due to theft, fire and other events. If your business involves moving property offsite for any reason, check with your Barger Insurance Group agent concerning an inland marine policy to protect items in transit.

Flood Insurance

Most commercial property insurance does not include coverage for flood or water damage, but most businesses need to have a plan in place in case of a flood. Barger Insurance Group can help you determine how much flood insurance you need in order to minimize your company’s risk.

Electronic Data Processing (EDP) Insurance

Some of the most valuable assets for businesses today are stored electronically. Depending on the nature of your business, you may need EDP insurance in addition to other commercial property insurance to protect computer equipment and electronic data. This coverage extends protection to losses due to events such as power surges and malware attacks.

No matter how large or small your business is, protecting your assets is important. Get help with commercial property insurance from Barger Insurance Group. Take a moment now to fill out our online information form or call our office for details.

Want to find out more about your Business Insurance options?

Kingsport Commercial Property insurance

Bookmark our mobile site visit m.bargergroup.com

Information you need, when and where you need it most. More »

Our Insurance Companies

Safeco Insurance

Jeff Barger Insurance

Our locations:

106 Ferrell Ave Ste 6
Kingsport, Tennessee 37663

5571 Lago Villaggio Way
Naples, Florida 34104

161 Moses Dr.
Sparta, Tennessee 38583
Jump to navigation
Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM

© 2017 Barger Insurance Group